October is here and with it comes a great opportunity to celebrate awesome October STEM activities in Chicago.
This month is also a great time to take advantage of Chicago’s Museum free days. The Adler Planetarium and the Field Museum, and Museum of Science and Industry both want to invite Illinois residents to enjoy their exhibits for free.
Join our newsletter and we’ll deliver an awesome roundup of news and events to you twice a month.
October 5, 2017
- 9:30 am - 4:00 pm Free Days at The Museum of Science and Industry at Museum of Science and Industry
October 6, 2017
- All Day Manufacturing Day at
- 6:00 pm - 9:15 pm The Martian at Adler Planetarium
October 7, 2017
- 10:00 am - 12:00 pm Get to Know Lederman Science Center at Lederman Education Center at Fermilab
- 10:00 am - 1:00 pm Measuring Speed with Hot Wheels at Microsoft Store, Woodfield Mall
October 8, 2017
- 9:00 am - 11:00 am Shirley Ryan Ability Lab Technology Experience for Girls at Shirley Ryan Ability Lab
October 11, 2017
- 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm Teen Learning Labs Orientation at Teen Learning Lab – Shedd Aquarium
- 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm Blue Studios STEM Open House at Blue Lacuna